Esri Canada Limited has an immediate need for an Education focused Account Manager in our Toronto Office to build the Ontario Region’s efforts within the Education market. Join our growing Sales Team and apply your industry knowledge to assist Colleges, Universities and School Boards across Ontario Region. An energetic and driven professional is needed to work with our existing Education accounts to strengthen Esri’s position in the classroom as a teaching tool, and also in the client’s business activities including campus security, asset management, recruitment, school board resource planning and transportation solutions.
Account Manager responsibilities included:
- Execute account management strategies designed to facilitate the implementation of business relevant solutions within existing accounts.
- Develop and drive new accounts and expand existing accounts by selling software, services and protecting maintenance.
- Leverage industry knowledge and customer relationships to understand customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Liaise with Esri Inc Education team and relevant Esri business partner technologies.
Specific skill requirements:
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Minimum 4 years experience working with GIS software company in a sales, consulting or operations role.
- Sound understanding of the use of GIS in the Education market.
- Experience developing business relationships with customers.
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with all teams involved in delivering customer success.
- Technical skills related to the Esri platform including ArcGIS Online, Story Maps, and ArcGIS Pro.
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time throughout Canada and occasionally to the US.
Competencies in the following are essential:
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills / relationship building
- Customer focused
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Negotiation skills
- Self-motivated / initiative
- Experience working with software solutions, including Open Source
Esri Canada provides a dynamic work environment, an opportunity to build your skills with leading tools and technologies and a team based approach. We offer attractive salaries with an outstanding benefits package.
Qualified? Submit your resume, quoting the file number, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Microsoft Word or PDF format).
Esri Canada believes in employment equity and values a diverse workforce. We welcome applications from all interested candidates. Please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.