Esri Canada Limited has an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Support Consultant within the Technical Support Department. The position will be based out of the Toronto or Vancouver office.
As an Enterprise Support Consultant, you will be performing top quality service for Esri Canada’s client base by providing technical support for the Esri product suite in a hands-on, team environment.
Enterprise Support Consultant duties include:
- Understand, identify and troubleshoot software issues in a tactful manner demonstrating a sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Work collaboratively with other technical staff to ensure that client needs are being met.
- Communicate effectively with clients using a variety of means including telephone, e-mail and remote support technologies.
- Work collaboratively with Esri Inc’s support and development teams in identifying issues with software and in developing workarounds and improvements to documentation and software.
- Maintain Technical Support Call tracking database by preparing accurate and comprehensive summaries of each technical support case.
- Develop and maintain certification in relevant Esri and related technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience of the ArcGIS Platform
- Minimum of 1 year working experience of ArcGIS Server/Portal and Enterprise Geodatabase
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure concepts (Web Servers, Networking, Active Directory)
- Understanding of the ArcGIS enterprise deployment architecture
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision making skills
- University degree in the field of Geography, GIS, Computer Science or a related discipline
Competencies in the following are essential:
- Customer focused
- Team player
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Prioritization and organizational skills
- Self-motivated / Initiative / Innovative
Considered as assets for this position are the following:
- Experience in setting up and supporting enterprise multi-tier (web, application, and database tier) with firewall and proxy server web environment
- Experience in Web development using different Web Protocol, APIs and languages
- Working knowledge of ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Apps
- Experience in Relational Database Administration (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Bilingual (English / French) preferred
Esri Canada provides a dynamic work environment, an opportunity to build your skills with leading tools and technologies and a team based approach. We offer attractive salaries with an outstanding benefits package.
Qualified? Submit your resume, quoting the file number, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Microsoft Word or PDF format).
Esri Canada believes in employment equity and values a diverse workforce. We welcome applications from all interested candidates. Please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.