Esri Canada has an immediate need for an Event Coordinator contract position out of our Toronto office. The role is focused on planning and execution of national marketing events, primarily planning and delivery of tradeshows and sponsorship opportunities, data analytics and event reporting, pre-and-post event marketing promotions. Creative ideas, technical skills and strategic planning abilities are required for this role.
Event Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with the Event Lead(s), Regional staff and Industry Managers supporting tradeshows and third party sponsorships
- Provide support and where assigned project management for marketing events, ensuring all work is done in a timely, accurate, and professional manner. This will encompass all aspects from concept to completion and may include:
- Manage logistics for tradeshows i.e. review contracts, audio/visual needs, speaker/attendee registration, collateral support, packing/shipping, etc.
- Ensure appropriate materials are shipped for each tradeshow on time, follow-up and track all shipments
- Working with internal marketing personnel and external suppliers to develop and deliver event collateral, graphics, booths, etc.
- Manage all tradeshow inventory (tradeshow assets, banners, etc.)
- Maintain and update main tradeshow calendar list of events
- Work with event stakeholders and marketing resources for all pre-and-post tradeshow marketing activities
- Provide monthly tradeshow reporting on results
- Track and manage tradeshow budgets, booth assets, banners etc.
- Maintain assigned areas of the Internet and intranet, providing effective and timely internal access to event resources and promotion of events on the company website
- Other duties as assigned
Specific skill requirements:
- University Degree or College Diploma in business, marketing or related field required
- Minimum 2 years applicable working experience supporting and delivering marketing events
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter who can demonstrate initiative and thrive in a multi-tasking, time-sensitive environment
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Commitment to excellence
Competencies in the following are essential:
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Excellent written/ communication / presentation skills
- Team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
Considered as assets for this position are the following:
- Bilingual (French and English) writing and speaking skills would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools, CVENT, Marketo, Salesforce, Clicktools an asset.
- GIS experience an asset.
Esri Canada provides a dynamic work environment, an opportunity to build your skills with leading tools and technologies and a team based approach. We offer attractive salaries with an outstanding benefits package.
Qualified? Submit your resume, quoting the file number, via email to email@example.com (Microsoft Word or PDF format).
Esri Canada believes in employment equity and values a diverse workforce. We welcome applications from all interested candidates. Please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.