Esri Canada Limited has an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Support Consultant within the Technical Support Department. The position will be based out of the Toronto or Vancouver office.
As a Solutions Support Consultant, you will be performing top quality service for Esri Canada’s client base by providing technical support focused on our municipal solutions in a hands-on, team environment.
Solutions Support Consultant duties include:
- Understand, identify and troubleshoot software issues in a tactful manner demonstrating a sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Work collaboratively with other technical staff to ensure that client needs are being met.
- Communicate effectively with clients using a variety of means including telephone, e-mail and remote support technologies.
- Work collaboratively with Esri Inc’s and Azteca’s support and development teams in identifying issues with software and in developing workarounds and improvements to documentation and software.
- Work closely with Esri Canada’s public works team on key enterprise projects providing continuity of support and technical knowledge transfer.Maintain Technical Support CRM database by preparing accurate and comprehensive summaries of each technical support case.
- Develop and maintain certification in relevant enterprise technologies.
- Contribute to proactive customer support initiatives i.e. configuration and maintenance of virtual test environments, development of internal technical knowledgebase, analyze and improve existing methods for diagnosing software issues.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using the ArcGIS platform
- Minimum of 1 year of experience utilizing the ArcGIS enterprise products
- Proven analytical / problem-solving skills
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Engineering, GIS or a related discipline
Competencies in the following are essential:
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Prioritization and organizational skills
- Self-motivated / Initiative / Innovative
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Considered as assets for this position are the following:
- Experience with the Cityworks suite of products
- Working knowledge of VMWare or other virtualization technologies
- Proficient in system integrations
- Database Administration (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience related to asset management and work management systems
- Bilingual (English / French) preferred
Esri Canada provides a dynamic work environment, an opportunity to build your skills with leading tools and technologies and a team based approach. We offer attractive salaries with an outstanding benefits package.
Qualified? Submit your resume, quoting the file number, via email to email@example.com (Microsoft Word or PDF format).
Esri Canada believes in employment equity and values a diverse workforce. We welcome applications from all interested candidates. Please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.