For one week in one place, you'll have everything Esri at your fingertips. It's the ultimate geo event for anyone working with GIS. The breadth and depth of sessions for all types of professionals, the opportunities for hands-on learning and the many ways to cultivate skills and relationships make it a must attend event.
- See how to best leverage your current GIS investments.
- Learn from people like you who are tackling challenges similar to your own.
- Experience hundreds of real-world projects and technical sessions.
- Get updates and direction that will help your organization make better decisions.
- Gain tips, tricks, and tools to launch, update, and enhance your GIS projects.
- Connect with Esri staff including product and industry specialists, instructors, and the technical support experts.
- Hear straight from Jack Dangermond, Esri president.
- Be part of an inspired global community striving to design a better world.
Who Should Attend?
All Esri technology users are encouraged to attend the UC. And many users have registration fees covered by maintenance. Visitors range from new users of Esri's GIS software to seasoned GIS professionals, to decision makers and business owners. The event spans industries and borders.
For more information, visit the Esri UC website.