ArcGIS is a complete web GIS platform that integrates everything. It connects people, processes and things, as well as all the data about them. It is a system of record, a system of engagement and a system of insight.
- System of record – For decades, ArcGIS has been used to collect, manage and compile authoritative geographic information in maps, allowing for visualization, better analysis and more informed decision-making.
- System of engagement – ArcGIS allows collaboration among users. It connects people in real time to discuss geographically-related issues, which helps enable and empower more people: employees, customers, consumers, citizens and suppliers.
- System of insight – ArcGIS enables users to combine various data and create something new or explain how something may have occurred. It helps organizations understand their operations and assets in real time, enabling them to be more aware and responsive.
ArcGIS can be implemented on premises, in the cloud or in a combination of these. As a web GIS, it is fed by web services that can be accessed anywhere the Internet is available and on pretty much any device, making it highly useful.
- Run ArcGIS in your infrastructure. Maintain complete control of your entire ArcGIS platform.
- Manage complex data, analytics or big datasets including networks, analysis, image services or real-time sensor streams.
- Share maps and apps using ArcGIS Server and the Portal for ArcGIS extension.
In the Cloud
- Get up and running quickly by leveraging ArcGIS in the cloud. Hosted by Esri, there’s no need to provision on-premise infrastructure.
- Share maps and apps using ArcGIS Online.
- ArcGIS Online automatically scales to meet the demands of your organization, relieving you of the worries of system reliability and scalability.
- Deploy ArcGIS both on premises and in the cloud.
- Meet stringent security requirements by having full control over security and data access with on-premises deployments, while taking advantage of the scalability provided by cloud deployments.
ArcGIS connects maps, apps, data and people so you can make smarter, faster decisions. It gives everyone in your organization the ability to discover, use, make and share maps from any device, anywhere, anytime.
View patterns, demographics, customers and competitive data in a new way with insightful maps and real-time dashboards. Conduct data analysis, site selection, route optimization and advanced predictive modelling.
Monitor, track, and report events and day-to-day operations across your organization. Look at services, deliveries, people, vehicles, weather events and social media, and share that insight with stakeholders.
Take your maps into the field on any device. Whether online or offline, your crews can access maps and view real-time information, making it easy to report problems, complete work orders and update maintenance records.
Get a comprehensive, real-time picture of asset performance, maintenance history, improvement projects and inspection plans. ArcGIS integrates with business systems to track the financial performance of your assets.
Keep everyone informed and engaged with maps that communicate ideas and show what is happening now and what is planned for the future. Encourage the public to actively collaborate and help improve your community through maps that you can easily create and share using ArcGIS.