After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use the ArcGIS platform to incorporate ready-to-use content and online services that allow end users to visualize, query, analyze, and edit data.
- Configure API components to meet user requirements.
- Apply best practices to ensure high performance and proper communication between the client application and web server.
10.3, 10.2, 10.1
- ArcGIS Online
- Completion of ArcGIS 4: Sharing Content on the Web or equivalent knowledge is required.
- Completion of Introduction to the ArcGIS for Server REST API or equivalent knowledge is recommended