This course prepares you to share geographic content so it is accessible to everyone who needs it, when they need it, however they want to access it. You will learn ArcGIS best practices to publish your organization's authoritative GIS data, maps and tools as services that can be discovered on your organization's public or private ArcGIS portal, easily accessed from desktop and online applications, and featured in web and mobile apps.
Note: ArcMap is used to complete course exercises.
- GIS professionals who need to share their authoritative content
- Administrators who need to understand the process for publishing ArcGIS services
- Developers who want to incorporate ArcGIS services into custom apps
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Author and publish high-performing map services
- Publish feature services to enable data editing over the web or on mobile devices
- Create and publish image services to provide fast access to imagery
- Publish geoprocessing services to share analysis workflows and results
- Share GIS resources as stand-alone services and in web maps and apps
10.4, 10.3, 10.2
- ArcGIS 10.4 for Desktop (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS 10.4 for Server Workgroup (Standard or Advanced)
- Image Extension 10.4