Learn to share geographic content, making it accessible to everyone who needs it both when and how they want to access it. This course teaches how to publish your organization's authoritative GIS data, maps and tools as services that can be discovered on your organization's public or private ArcGIS portal, easily accessed from desktop and online applications and featured in web and mobile apps.
ArcMap is used to complete course exercises.
- GIS professionals
- Map designers
- Application developers
- GIS managers
- Determine which sharing option is appropriate for your needs
- Author and publish map, feature, geoprocessing and image services
- Share GIS resources as stand-alone services and in web maps and apps
10.4, 10.3, 10.5
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.5 (Advanced)
- ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5 Advanced