- Build Apps with no coding
- Build one app for all devices
- Leverage your existing maps
- Get your branded apps into the popular app stores
- Share your app across your organization
- Save money on development
The purpose of this training is to provide GIS professionals with an introduction to AppStudio for ArcGIS and how to use it to create native mobile apps. Upon completion, attendees will have the knowledge necessary to create these apps for use within their organization or for public consumption through one of the many app stores.
Developers who would like an introduction to AppStudio for ArcGIS.
- Create a map tour app
- Create a map viewer app
- Create a quick report app
- Understand deployment options
- Work with the advanced tools for the desktop
- AppStudio for ArcGIS on desktop (Windows 7, OSX 10.10 and Ubuntu 14.04)
- AppStudio Player (Windows 7, OSX 10.10, Ubuntu 14.04, Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and iOS 8)
- ArcGIS Online organizational account (maps can include data from ArcGIS Online, Portal for ArcGIS and ArcGIS for Server)