ArcGIS Pro tasks are sets of preconfigured steps that interactively guide users through specific workflows. All types of workflows, from the simple to the complex, can be made into a task. GIS users of all experience levels can use that task to complete the workflow easily and repeat when necessary. In this course, you will use a task created for you, learn how to design and create your own tasks, share a task for others to use and discover best practices to simplify and optimize your GIS workflows with tasks.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what are tasks and why to use them
- Complete an existing workflow using a task in ArcGIS Pro
- Design a workflow based on parameters specific to each project’s requirements
- Create tasks in ArcGIS Pro which guide a user through a repeatable workflow or business process
- Share tasks with others using ArcGIS Pro
- Apply best practices to optimize your GIS workflows with tasks