This course is designed to help Administrators of ArcGIS Online for Organizations optimize their use of the ArcGIS platform by exploring ArcGIS Online as a system to store, share and publish geographic information on the web. Participants will learn best practices for preparing and managing their organization's subscription account. The course will also cover fundamental topics in administering and securing ArcGIS Online.
Who Should Attend
Administrators who would like to learn how to manage and secure ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Customize the home page and add your own branding
- Add and manage users plus their content and roles
- Setup and administer groups for sharing content online
- Register referenced ArcGIS for Server services with the organization
- Learn best practices for credit budgeting and tile management
- Administer and secure ArcGIS Online using commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) functionality