Learn foundational geospatial concepts that apply to data, maps and analysis workflows widely used for intelligence production, planning and operations. You will gain experience with the ArcGIS platform as you explore techniques to efficiently visualize, create and analyze geospatial data.
Note: This course uses ArcGIS Desktop Advanced (ArcMap) and some exercises use tools in the ArcGIS Spatial Analyst extension. Course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.3, 10.4 and 10.5. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.5 software for use during class.
- New Users
- Data Editors
- GIS Technical Leads
- Identify geospatial content for visualization and analysis
- Organize, create and manage geospatial data stored in a geodatabase
- Display geospatial data and imagery on a map
- Create maps to support mission planning and intelligence operations
10.4, 10.3, 10.5
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.5 (Advanced)
- ArcGIS Spatial Analyst