This course teaches geospatial concepts and recommended workflows that support the production of timely, accurate and actionable intelligence. Using relevant scenarios and operational problems, you will learn how to manage, analyze and visualize geospatial data, then share your work by producing mission-specific products aligned with industry best practices.
Note: Course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.3, 10.4 and 10.5. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.5 software for use during class.
- GIS Analysts
- Evaluate and prepare geospatial data
- Analyze potential threats to identify patterns, hot spots and clusters
- Evaluate suitability of multiple locations for tactical operations
- Create and share operational map products that include military symbology
10.4, 10.3, 10.5
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.5 (Advanced)
- ArcGIS 3D Analyst
- ArcGIS Spatial Analyst
- ArcGIS Tracking Analyst
- ArcGIS Online