Learn best practices to deploy Portal for ArcGIS to meet your organization's need for private, secure geospatial content sharing. This course introduces the architectural and security models that support web GIS workflows. You will learn how to configure Portal for ArcGIS and its supporting GIS service and data-hosting components to enable a complete web GIS in your infrastructure.
ArcGIS for Server administrators and others who need to support a Portal for ArcGIS deployment.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Configure and license Portal for ArcGIS software.
- Create and manage user accounts and configure enterprise authentication and groups.
- Federate an ArcGIS for Server site with Portal for ArcGIS to integrate user access and content-sharing workflows.
- Install and register the ArcGIS Data Store to support hosted services.
- ArcGIS 10.4 for Desktop (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Pro 1.2 (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS 10.4 for Server Enterprise (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS 10.4 Web Adaptor for Microsoft IIS
- ArcGIS Online
- ArcGIS Data Store 10.4
- Portal 10.4 for ArcGIS