Esri Canada Limited has an immediate need for an Account Manager based out of Quebec City to develop opportunities and key accounts in Eastern Quebec. Energetic, action and results driven professional is needed to prospect business development activities, including business marketing strategy, partnership building, RFP responses, proposals, contract execution and follow up with the focus on strategic end-to-end approach for selling solutions including software, services and training. The desire to help the customer achieve objectives and solve business problems, is fundamental to this role.
- Execute account management strategies designed to facilitate the implementation of business relevant solutions within a portfolio of targeted accounts.
- Drive new complex accounts and expand existing accounts by consistently managing customers’ expectation, mitigating risks while selling software, services and protecting maintenance at any stage of account management cycle.
- Partner with internal consulting practice team to respond to RFP’s and ensure successful implementations of our technology.
- Leverage industry knowledge and customer relationships to understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Advance relationships with existing high value partners.
Specific skill requirements:
- University degree or College diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in selling solutions
- Proven track record of developing and executing complex sales strategies to build long-lasting relationships with customers
- Experience developing business relationships with large customers
- Experience in selling to public organizations
Competencies in the following are essential:
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent business acumen and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills / relationship building
- Customer focused
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Productivity tool utilization
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self-motivated / initiative
Considered as assets for this position are the following:
- Bilingual (English / French)
- Sound understanding of GIS
Esri Canada provides a dynamic work environment, an opportunity to build your skills with leading tools and technologies and a team-based approach. We offer attractive salaries with an outstanding benefits package.
Qualified? Submit your resume, quoting the file number, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Microsoft Word or PDF format).
Esri Canada believes in employment equity and welcomes applications from all interested candidates. Efforts to provide accommodation will be made upon request at any stage of the recruitment and hiring process. Please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.