Esri Canada Limited has an immediate need for an Account Manager in its Ottawa office to develop opportunities within the Federal and Local Governments and other designated key accounts in eastern Ontario. Energetic, action and results driven professionals are needed to prospect business development activities and focus on selling solutions including software, services and training.
Account Manager responsibilities:
- Execute account management strategies designed to facilitate the implementation of business relevant solutions within a portfolio of targeted accounts.
- Develop and drive new accounts and expand existing accounts by selling software, services and protecting maintenance.
- Work closely with the regional consulting practice to respond to RFP’s and ensure successful implementations of our technology.
- Leverage industry knowledge and customer relationships to understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Advance relationships with existing high value partners.
Specific skill requirements:
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Minimum 10 years experience working in sales
- Experience developing large, complex business relationships with major government customers
Competencies in the following are essential:
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven track record utilitizing a Customer Centric Sales Methodology
- Strong knowledge and use of Salesforce.com
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sound understanding in the use of GIS
- Interpersonal skills / relationship building
- Customer focused
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong negotiation skills
Considered as assets for this position are the following:
- Bilingual (English / French)
- Ability and willingness to obtain a Security Clearance
Esri Canada provides a dynamic work environment, an opportunity to build your skills with leading tools and technologies and a team based approach. We offer attractive salaries with an outstanding benefits package.
Qualified? Submit your resume, quoting the file number, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Microsoft Word or PDF format).
Esri Canada believes in employment equity and welcomes applications from all interested candidates. Efforts to provide accommodation will be made upon request at any stage of the recruitment and hiring process. Please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.