Esri Canada has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Developer Support Consultant. The position is based out of the Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa or Vancouver office.
As a Senior Developer Support Consultant, you will leverage your knowledge and experience by providing top quality service to Esri Canada customers. You will also provide technical leadership and mentoring of other technical support team members by supporting Esri’s developer software in a hands-on, team environment.
Senior Developer Support Consultant's duties include:
- Provide expertise and support on Esri developer products (ArcGIS APIs and SDKs for Web, Mobile, Desktop and Enterprise) to Esri Canada staff and customers, demonstrating a sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Work collaboratively with Esri Inc’s support and development teams in troubleshooting and identifying software issues as well as developing potential workarounds and improvements.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and mentoring to Esri Canada’s Support Team.
- Awareness of key customers and strategic projects.
- Develop internal training and/or technical articles related to Esri developer technologies focusing on best practices, troubleshooting tools, and techniques.
- Maintain Technical Support incident database by preparing accurate and comprehensive summaries of each technical support request.
- Communicate with customers effectively using a variety of means including telephone, e-mail and remote support technologies.
- Understanding of security methodologies and authentication patterns leveraged by the ArcGIS Platform.
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, GIS or a related discipline.
Competencies in the following are essential:
- Ability to communicate technical information tailored to specific target audiences
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Mentoring / coaching skills
- Flexible/adaptable attitude
- Prioritization and organizational skills
- Self-starter / Innovative
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Considered as assets for this position are the following:
- Bilingual (English / French)
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases and ArcGIS Enterprise technology
Qualified? Submit your resume, quoting the file number, via email to email@example.com (Microsoft Word or PDF format).
Esri Canada believes in employment equity and welcomes applications from all interested candidates. Efforts to provide accommodation will be made upon request at any stage of the recruitment and hiring process. Please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.