Since 1997, Esri Canada has been producing ArcNorth News, a free digital magazine distributed to thousands of online subscribers. It is the only publication dedicated to covering Canadian GIS successes using Esri technology.
In this issue of ArcNorth News, explore how organizations are using the powerful capabilities in ArcGIS for open data, collaboration, and data management and analytics to achieve more with less and operate smarter.
- YorkInfo Partnership: A Culture of Cooperation, Coordination and Collaboration - Learn how 14 municipal organizations in York Region are working together to leverage and collectively benefit from location intelligence.
- A mid-sized county digitally transforms its property management workflows - The County of Lennox and Addington maximized their use of the ArcGIS platform to develop an award-winning work order and record-keeping system.
- Enabling your ArcGIS Open Data: A tale of two data portals - The City of Ottawa, ON, and Parkland County, AB, leveraged ArcGIS Open Data to launch impressive Open Data portals for their cities.
- Explore Burlington – More than just a map- The City of Burlington recently launched its Explore Burlington App. This application combines the power of ArcGIS Online and the Community Maps program to help residents and visitors make the most out of their community.
- NG911: Why we need data to be complete - Complete and standards-based data strengthens the emergency response system. NG9-1-1 will need rich and complete data to function properly.
- Video: How can you prevent multiple road networks?
- View from the North: Is Open Source the answer?
- Technology Spotlight: Introducing Location Tracking for ArcGIS
- Partner Solution Profile: IDS Asset Optimizer for infrastructure management
- Education Spotlight: Code Red by Steve Buist: Groundbreaking journalism using GIS
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.