Since 1997, Esri Canada has been producing ArcNorth News, a free digital magazine distributed bi-annually to thousands of online subscribers. It is the only GIS publication dedicated to covering Canadian GIS successes using Esri technology.
The latest issue of ArcNorth News highlights how The Science of Where is laying the foundation for effective asset management. Find out how ArcGIS helps organizations revolutionize their asset management practices by enabling more efficient recording of asset data, facilitating easier collaboration with stakeholders and delivering unprecedented insight about their assets.
- Enabling Effective Asset Management of Roads and Highways - Read about the City of Penticton’s deployment of the Esri Roads and Highways solution.
- Optimizing Assets with Enterprise GIS and Innovative Apps - Discover Alberta Infrastructure’s innovative use of ArcGIS apps for tracking and managing its trees, building and parking assets.
- From Fleets to Trees to Utilities, GIS Helps Run the Show in Guelph - Find out how the City uses ArcGIS technology, including Esri Canada’s Automated Vehicle Location solution, to manage its equipment, fleet and operations.
- Law of Commons and GIS at Work in Ville de Lévis - Take a quick read of the City’s use of ArcGIS technology to engage the public in reporting potholes for repair.
- Exploring the Theme: Why GIS is the Foundation for Asset Management | Building Resilient Smart Communities
- Technology Spotlight: Enabling Field Mobility with Workforce for ArcGIS
- Partner Solution Profile: Eos’ Arrow GNSS Receivers Enable Accurate and Affordable Data Collection
- Education Spotlight: MAPANNAPOLIS: Engaging the Community in Heritage Mapping
- View from the North: Asset Management: There’s More to the Story
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.