Since 1997, Esri Canada has been producing ArcNorth News, a free digital magazine distributed bi-annually to thousands of online subscribers. It is the only GIS publication dedicated to covering Canadian GIS successes using Esri technology.
The fall issue of ArcNorth News highlights the use of location analytics by organizations to empower their stakeholders and help everyone make better decisions. These articles reveal how you can blend business intelligence with GIS to discover new, actionable insight.
- Empowering Stakeholders to Meet Shared Vision for Local Health Care Delivery - Discover how location analytics is being leveraged by the Central East Local Health Integration Network to make smarter, well-informed decisions.
- East Hants: Leveraging Insights for ArcGIS to Promote Economic Growth - This Nova Scotia municipality explains its use of Insights for ArcGIS to enhance data analysis, decision-making and economic growth.
- Sustaining Canada’s Forests Using Spatial Analytics - Find out how spatial analytics helps the Canadian forest industry meet increasing demand for wood products while supporting sustainability.
- Horwath HTL Leads the Way to Successful Hotels with ArcGIS Business Analyst - Read about a hospitality real estate consulting firm’s use of ArcGIS Business Analyst Web App to provide expertise on local hotel and tourism markets to developers, operators, lenders and investors.
- Will Baffinland’s Mine Impact Caribou Habitat? GIS has the answer - Environmental Dynamics explains how ArcGIS Spatial Analyst helped it assess its mine’s impact on Nunavut’s caribou habitat.
- Exploring the Theme: Geo-Intelligence: The Convergence of GIS and Business Intelligence
- Technology Spotlight: Unlock the Full Potential of Analytics with Insights for ArcGIS
- Partner Solution Profile: Environics Analytics Empowers Decision-Makers with Mobility Analytics
- Education Spotlight: Mapping Wins and Losses on the Rink: A GIS Approach to Ice Hockey Analytics
- View from the North: Moving Beyond Visualization
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.