Concurrent Esri Canada Technical Sessions
- Drone2Map for ArcGIS: Bring Drone Imagery into ArcGIS - Chris Patterson, Imagery Solutions Specialist [PDF]
- Survey123 for ArcGIS: Collect Field Data with Smart Forms - Sue Enyedy-Goldner, Technical Solutions Specialist [PDF]
- The ABCs of Python and ArcGIS Pro - Mike Gregotski, Team Lead, Sector Solutions [PDF]
Concurrent User Presentations
- GIS Helping Public Safety - Kevin Hatch, Telecommunications Specialist, STARS (Shock Trauma Air Rescue Society) [PDF]
- Telling the Story of Suburban Development as It Relates to Schools - Jennifer Thompson, Manager & Scott Humphrey, GIS Technician, Edmonton Public Schools: South Tour & North Tour.
- Leveraging GIS and BI to Empower Law Enforcement - Joann Fox, Geographic Deployment Analyst & Scott Bennet, Spatial Analyst, Edmonton Police Service
- Facilitating Campsite Reservations with Spatial Technology - Matt Fisher, Business Analyst & Sr. Communications Specialist & Kevin Magneson, Director, Application Development & Services, Silvacom [PDF]
- Exploring and Explaining the Value of GIS for Utilities Today - Brian Bell, Industry Manager – Utilities & Telecommunications, Esri Canada [PDF]
- Scaling up GIS Capabilities to Support Disaster Response: ATCO Responds to the Fort McMurray Wildfire - Dustin Baptist, Manager, Engineering Technology & Michael Robin, Supervisor, GIS Cartography, ATCO [PDF]
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.