- A Vision for ArcGIS - Alex Miller, President & Mike Gregotski, Team Lead, Sector Solutions [PDF]
- ArcGIS Apps in Action - Chris North, Director, Technology Adoption & Mark Ho, Technical Solutions Specialist [PDF]
- GIS in Action Within Education - Brent Hall, Director, Education and Research [PDF]
- Applied Geography, Geomatics and Geo-Enthusiasm - Mike Wolfe, Engineering Surveys Manager, Eng &Tech Support Branch, New Brunswick Department of Transportation & Infrastructure [PDF]
Concurrent Esri Canada Technical Sessions
- Drone2Map for ArcGIS: Bring Drone Imagery into ArcGIS - Mike Gregotski, Team Lead, Sector Solutions [PDF]
- Survey123 for ArcGIS: Collect Field Data with Smart Forms - Tyler Wilson, GIS Consultant [PDF]
- The ABCs of Python and ArcGIS Pro - Mark Ho, Technical Solutions Specialist [PDF]
Concurrent User Presentations
- Canadian Rivers Institute & ArcGIS Online - Bronwyn Fleet-Pardy, GIS & Data Management Coordinator, Canadian Rivers Institute at the University of New Brunswick
- Managing Aerial Forest Protection Programs Using ArcGIS Online - Luke Amos-Binks, Analyst, Forest Protection Limited [PDF]
- NB 911 GIS Projects - Robert Harris, Geomatics Manager & Jilanna Eagles, Operations Manager, NB 911 Bureau, Department of Justice and Public Safety
- ArcGIS Online Use at the City of Fredericton: Improving Service Delivery to Public, Council and Staff - Rob Lunn, GIS Coordinator, City of Fredericton [PDF]
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.