2017 Atlantic Utilities Special Interest Group
Reserve your hotel accommodations with Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa.
Please call - toll free: 1 (800) 667-4637 or local: (902) 245-2511 and reference the Esri Canada Meeting. You must book your room(s) by: May 17, 2017 to take advantage of the group rate.
Join us at the Digby Pines golf course to kick-off the 2017 Atlantic Utilities Special Interest Group Meeting.
Date: Tuesday, June 6th 2017
Tee time: 12:00 p.m. - Best Ball
Green Fee: $41.25 +HST
Note: Registration closes on Thursday, June 1 at 11:59pm (ADT)
A hotel shuttle service will be provided to take you to the golf course and pick you up after the tournament. Please convene in the lobby of the hotel no later than 11:30 a.m. for pick-up.
Esri Canada and Bell Canada are pleased to host the 2017 Atlantic Utilities Special Interest Group Meeting, that will be held from June 6 – 8, at Digby Pines Resort, in Nova Scotia.
This year’s theme, Making Better Operational Decisions using GIS, will focus on how GIS can support more effective decision making by increasing your operational intelligence. Putting GIS to work enables your utility to run more efficiently, maximize your revenue and deliver better experiences to your customers.
Learn how GIS can support more effective decision making by:
- Mapping your assets, equipment and activities to provide everyone across your organization with proper context for their work and information
- Integrating location data from multiple sources to provide a more complete picture of what’s happening. This may include real-time data, utility sensors, and the Internet of Things
- Analyzing data & leveraging location to determine where to focus resources based on the prediction of potential issues
- Sharing information with all levels (especially decision makers) in your organization to help streamline workflows
- Optimizing field work by managing crews and jobs and providing tools for mobile workers to access and collect data wherever they are
Who should attend?
- Senior management
- Program and project managers
- GIS professionals
- Technical development teams
- IT and operations staff
Registration Fee: $275+HST
Note: Online registration closes on Thursday, June 1 at 11:59pm (ADT). You may register on site.
We encourage you to share the details of this event with your colleagues.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.