Your health and safety, and that of our partners and employees, are of the utmost importance to us. At Esri Canada, we have been monitoring the news about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and have made the difficult decision to cancel all in-person User Conferences and seminars scheduled up to June 30, 2020. Anyone who has already registered for one of these events will receive a full refund. Further updates will be posted to this web page and sent to customers via email.
Esri Canada and Maritime Electric are pleased to host the 2020 Atlantic Utilities Special Interest Group Meeting, that will be held from June 9 – 11th, at the Dalvay by the Sea, in Prince Edward Island.
This year’s event theme “Building a Data Driven Utility Enterprise” will explore how ArcGIS can unlock new business value, prepare you for tomorrow’s challenges and support your digital transformation and grid modernization initiatives. In addition to a diverse set of speakers this event will ensure adequate time for interactive discussion and networking with your peers, to enable a more meaningful connection to the community.
In addition to discovering how GIS can support the complete Utility Enterprise, you will also:
- Hear from your peers and Esri Canada how they have solved common Utility problems with creative geospatial approaches and solutions.
- Learn how to optimize work execution processes and enable field operations staff to collect critical information wherever they are
- Build your knowledge to help modernize how you track your assets, equipment and activities and expand your GIS use-cases to provide everyone across your organization with proper context for their work and information
- Analyze data & leverage the Science of Where to determine where to focus resources based on the prediction of potential issues
Who should attend?
- Senior management
- Engineering, Asset Management and Operations professionals
- IT Strategy Leaders
- Program and project managers
- Utility GIS Professionals
Note: This event is open to customers only.
Event Fee: $275+HST
We look forward to seeing you there.
Registration will open shortly.
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.