Your health and safety, and that of our partners and employees, are of the utmost importance to us. At Esri Canada, we have been monitoring the news about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and have made the difficult decision to cancel all in-person User Conferences and seminars scheduled up to June 30, 2020. Anyone who has already registered for one of these events will receive a full refund. Further updates will be posted to this web page and sent to customers via email.
Attend this full day free seminar and discover innovative solutions from the world’s leading GIS platform, ArcGIS, and learn how to enhance your productivity, improve collaboration, and make better informed decisions.
- Learn how Web GIS technology can support your mission through a wide range of desktop, mobile and web-based applications;
- Discover how to analyze data from multiple sources, gain situational awareness and share your map products with colleagues and stakeholders; and
- See what’s new with Esri, which provides a complete Enterprise Web GIS platform with much improved data content, spatial analytics, visualization, imagery tools and mobile applications.
Who should attend?
- GIS professionals in the Defence, Security, Intelligence, Law Enforcement and Emergency Management sectors.
- Project Managers, Web Developers and IT Specialists from the National Security community.
- System Integrators, business partners and private sector companies.
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet other government leaders, peers, and Esri Canada staff to share your ideas and solve real-world problems. We look forward to seeing you at this event.
Please note the new location for this year's event is the National Arts Centre in Ottawa.
Registration will open shortly.
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.