|Thursday, May 2nd|
|7:15am||Registration & Breakfast|
|8:00am||Welcome & Introduction|
|8:15am||Overview of the ArcGIS Platform for Defence, Intelligence and Security|
|8:45am||ArcGIS Defence Solutions and Military Tools for ArcGIS
Demonstration of Intelligence Configuration of ArcGIS Pro (ICAP)
|9:30am||Canadian Army – Federating and interoperating with our NATO allies on Operations|
|10:30am||New ArcGIS Excalibur Web App for Imagery Exploitation
Integrating Unstructured Data with Locate XT Extension for ArcGIS Pro
|11:30am||Echosec Social Media Search Tools for Situational Awareness and Intelligence|
|12:00pm||Lunch - Special Interest Group Tables|
|1:00pm||ArcGIS Solutions and Applications for Special Event Planning
Esri Disaster Response Program (DRP) for Emergency GIS Operations
|1:50pm||Policing the 106th Grey Cup: ArcGIS Online and Tracker for Situational Awareness
New Tracker Mobile Application for ArcGIS – Real-Time Location Tracking
|2:25pm||Spatial Analytics and the Path to Community Safety|
|3:00pm||Crime Analysis Solution Toolbar for ArcGIS Pro
Using GIS to leverage Location Intelligence at the Edmonton Police Service
Insights for ArcGIS for spatial and non-spatial data visualization (Crime Data)
|3:40pm||ArcGIS Earth for interactive 3D Planning and Analysis|
|3:50pm||Summary, Upcoming Events and Closing Remarks|
National Security Seminar 2019
GIS technology plays a critical role in national security by providing intuitive applications to conduct analysis, reveal patterns, solve problems and gain more insights into your operational data. Esri can provide the visualization, analytics, and mobile tools you need to support your organization.
Attend this full day seminar and discover innovative solutions from the world’s leading GIS platform, ArcGIS, and learn how to enhance your productivity, improve collaboration, and make better informed decisions.
- Learn how GIS technology can support your mission through a wide range of desktop, mobile and web-based applications;
- Discover how to analyze multiple sources, gain situational awareness and share your map products with colleagues and stakeholders; and
- See what’s new with Esri, which provides a complete Enterprise Web GIS with much improved data discovery, spatial analytics, visualization and imagery tools.
Who should attend?
- GIS professionals in the Defence, Security, Intelligence and Public Safety sectors.
- Project Managers, Developers and IT Specialists from the National Security community.
- System Integrators, business partners and private sector companies.
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet other government leaders, peers, and Esri Canada staff, to share your projects and solve real-world problems. We look forward to seeing you.
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.