Sharing information is at the heart of any municipal organization. Whether it’s to help your colleague who depends on you to accomplish his daily tasks or to inform the public that needs to know about the services offered by your organization, sharing of information is crucial.
In this webinar, you will learn how ArcGIS facilitates the exchange of information among employees within a municipal organization or with the public. The webinar will cover the following areas:
- Graphic matrix, public space, service and more! Short introduction followed by a demonstration of the Web AppBuilder
- Sharing internally or with the public? You decide! Short introduction followed by a demonstration on account administration and sharing
- Be a project manager: Short introduction followed by a presentation on data update process with ArcGIS Enterprise (graphic matrix)
- Using Web AppBuilder for the graphic matrix
- Sharing information internally or with the public
- Data update processes with ArcGIS Enterprise
This webinar is designed for GIS users in municipal organizations in Québec.
Frédéric Blouin-Michaud, Inside Sales Representative
Catalina Gutiérrez, GIS Analyst
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.