- An Internet connection
- A telephone (preferably with a speaker phone) or computer headset
- The student workbook (PDF download link provided in advance of course start date)
To take an instructor-led online course, participants must pass two connection tests.
- The first is a web conference connection test which can be completed by visiting the following link: www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
- The second connection test is for the remote lab and this can be completed by visiting the following link: https://esricanada.instructorled.training/precheck
Guillaume Arnoux Hébert, Certified ArcGIS Instructor
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Classroom Trainer
This course is designed to help Publishers of ArcGIS Online for Organizations explore ArcGIS Online as a system to store, share and publish geographic information on the web.
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.