Developed by Azteca Systems, LLC, this product provides a comprehensive set of applications for asset, work and property management. A Cityworks deployment can include any number of browser, desktop, mobile and customized product combinations. It is designed specifically for public works, utilities and other organizations faced with the challenge of managing capital assets and infrastructure.
The ability to communicate service requests to staff in the field saves us hours of time so that asset-related issues can be rapidly resolved. In one instance, a service request was responded to within five minutes of being received.
A Complete Solution to Manage Infrastructure
Cityworks leverages customers' GIS database investment and can manage any features in a geodatabase such as water, wastewater, storm water, streets, signs, traffic signals, parks, facilities and others. It provides a complete solution for managing your dispersed infrastructure with tools for creating and tracking work activities associated to assets and addresses. These include handling requests for service, conflict resolution, work orders, tests and inspections, and ad-hoc search and reporting.
Unique to GIS, assets can be modelled in real-world representations. Features can be shown on an intuitive map view and visualized in a hierarchy table form. An asset can be represented as a point, line or polygon feature. As well, related assets can be attached to a primary feature, allowing for a visualization of assets that are traditionally difficult to see in map views.
Utilizing the inherent capabilities of Esri’s GIS software and data stored in the geodatabase, Cityworks is a cost-effective, efficient Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). It is built on open standards and with the latest development technology. It gives you complete access to your data in an open architecture that is easy to integrate with your existing business systems.
This solution can help you to:
- Develop an effective Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) program
- Design and create an integrated GIS-centric public asset management system
- Provide detailed maintenance management
- Help decision-makers balance risk of asset failure with its consequences
- Track individual entries on work activities by employees or contractors
- Include customers, citizens, callers and other community members in the work management process
- Configure tasks and workflow to manage hundreds of different processes
- Automatically route code complaints to appropriate enforcement officers
- Measure progress by establishing, monitoring and understanding results
Cityworks Suite includes several applications and tools to help public works and utilities organizations better manage their assets and work orders.
- Cityworks Server AMS (Asset Management Solution) – This GIS-centric operations and maintenance solution enables organizations to manage capital assets and infrastructure. The built-in workflow engine allows for service requests, work orders, and inspections to be configured and tailored to an agency’s specific needs for tracking and analysis. Designed to leverage an organization’s investment in GIS, Cityworks utilizes Esri’s ArcGIS and the geodatabase as the only authoritative asset data repository.
Download the brochure
- Cityworks Server PLL (Permits, Licensing, and Land) This GIS-centric community development and management application enables agencies to track permits, planning and development activities, engineering processes, business and regulatory licenses, and code enforcement cases from beginning to end. An intuitive workflow engine efficiently tracks applicable tasks from application or request, through reviews; fee collection; inspections; commission meetings, hearings and abatement; license renewal and more.
Download the brochure
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.