Create, Secure and Publish Your Map Services
Data Appliance for ArcGIS enables you to create, publish and share map services with colleagues securely behind your firewall. It connects directly into your internal network and comes preloaded with terabytes of global basemaps and reference layers.
Data Appliance for ArcGIS is a content solution that consists of hardware and data and is designed to run with ArcGIS Server software.
Build Critical GIS Applications Right Away
Build critical GIS applications right away with cartographically rich, ready-to-use mapping content such as imagery, street maps, topographic maps, shaded relief, elevations and more.
Secure Your Data and Services
Serve and store your data and services securely behind your firewall. Because these custom services and data are open and interoperable, people across your organization can use them.
Publish and Share
Publish data immediately to support workflows behind your firewall and share the content across your organization. For specialized analysis and visualization, you can build custom services and integrate other data into the maps.
Choose from five different products that are based on geography and the level of detail you need:
- World Basic - includes maps with small and medium scales down to 1:72,000 or level 13.
- World Standard - everything in World Basic plus large-scale worldwide maps with a subset of high-resolution imagery in the World Imagery basemap.
- World Advanced - everything in World Basic and World Standard plus high-resolution imagery worldwide.
- North America Standard - everything in World Basic plus large-scale maps for North America and a subset of North America high-resolution imagery in the World Imagery.
- North America Advanced - everything in World Basic and North America Standard plus high-resolution imagery for North America in World Imagery.
Data Appliance for ArcGIS is designed to run with ArcGIS Server software. Two options are available:
- Data Appliance for ArcGIS - This option is for organizations that already have ArcGIS Server and includes a pre-loaded network-attached storage (NAS) device with the Data Appliance for your ArcGIS product of choice.
- Data Appliance for ArcGIS Server Bundle - This option is for organizations that don't have ArcGIS Server. It includes a pre-loaded network-attached storage (NAS) device with the Data Appliance for your ArcGIS product of choice plus ArcGIS Server software, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and Microsoft SQL server (optional).
The Network-Attached Storage (NAS) device from Cutting Edge Networked Storage is available for the Windows operating system.
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.