From Canada's leading suppliers, Esri Canada's business, demographic and population data enables GIS users to better comprehend and analyze geographic relationships.
- CensusPlus—Canadian Census demographic data (2016 Census), adjusted to minimize the effects of random rounding and suppression by Statistics Canada.
- DemoStats—Demographic estimates for the current year, 5 years past and future projections for 3, 5 & 10-years, updated annually. Includes expanded demographic variables and all-new themes such as Condominium Status, Recent Immigrants by Country of Birth and Generation Status.
- DaytimePop—Population estimates for both at home and at work, during daytime hours.
- HouseholdSpend— Annual expenditure estimates for 18 categories, comprising 480 variables of goods and services used by Canadian households.
- PRIZM Consumer Segmentation System—Canadian neighbourhoods classified into 68 unique lifestyle segments based on their socioeconomic, demographic and psychographic composition. Understand what consumers are buying, doing and thinking, and anticipate marketplace trends.
- Business Listings— Details for over 1.3 million Canadian businesses--including the business name, location, franchise code, industry classification code, number of employees, and sales volumes. Valuable for B2B marketing and to assess potential competition within given areas.
- ShoppingCentres—Details of over 3,100 Canadian shopping centres, including data on number of stores, floor area, and much more.
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.