An Automated Vehicle Location (AVL) solution improves the safety and productivity of field operations while helping to reduce fleet and fuel costs. The Esri Canada AVL solution extends beyond most vehicle tracking solutions by allowing you to both track vehicles in real-time and create route status reports, easily share data and take advantage of historical playback tools to effectively manage your operations.
Built on Esri’s world-leading ArcGIS platform, the AVL solution allows you to centrally manage your fleet operational processes.
The ability to quickly locate snowplows at all times on a dynamic map allowed us to clear priority roads first. The AVL solution allows us to monitor the kilometres travelled and the amount of salt and sand spread by our trucks. This enables us to accurately determine the financial and environmental costs of our winter operations.
- Efficiently track and monitor vehicles in real time
- Report on vehicle usage
- Easily generate and share accurate utilization reports
- Retrieve data from the solution as a layer to load into your local geodatabase to be further analyzed using ArcGIS or an Esri partner solution
- Upload and use your own basemaps, roads and operational layers for reference and analysis
- Switch between a wide selection of pre-built maps and imagery
- Access data from any desktop, web browser and mobile device
- A hosted solution, so there’s no need to install software or manage updates on local computers
- Improves safety because you know where your vehicles and employees are at all times
- Promotes regulatory compliance, allowing you to produce reports that meet environmental regulatory requirements
- Maximizes operational efficiency by allowing you to analyze vehicle activities to manage costs and make process improvements
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.