The following components are included in your annual Advantage Program (AP) subscription.
The program offers a subscription framework that can be tailored to meet your organization's unique business needs. It includes:
- 75 strategic advisor hours, which includes:
- 1/2-day annual account and GIS strategy review
- 1/2-day system environment profile
- 650 Learning and Services credits
- Exclusive AP quarterly webcasts
- Option for additional Learning and Services credits to fit your organization’s needs and budget
In addition to your Esri Canada Account Manager, we’ll assign a Strategic Advisor who has expertise in the Esri platform capabilities and/or vertical industry GIS implementations applicable to your account. This Advisor will become familiar with your organization's business needs, GIS capabilities, Esri platform implementation, applications, release levels and geospatial initiatives. Your Strategic Advisor, in coordination with your Account Manager, will:
- Advise you on GIS strategies, architectures, product selection and release planning
- Prepare for and facilitate annual account planning or review meeting
- Develop a collaborative high-level work plan outlining your organization’s vision, objectives, goals and recommended activities to execute the plan
- Maintain proactive communication and coordination through monthly status calls
Esri Canada Technical Support will remain your first point of contact for all technical support inquiries.
Learning and Services Credits*
Learning and Services credits are intended to provide a means for your organization to execute activities defined in a high-level work plan. You can use your credits for any combination of strategic consulting services, training and Premium Support services that best meet your needs. An associated Learning and Services credit value is assigned to each activity. Activities include:
- Technical Consulting Services Support consisting of review of system architecture design, enterprise GIS health check, basic prototyping and other general strategic consulting activities**
- Annual Premium Support services subscription
- Instructor-Led Training (at an Esri Canada facility or Instructor-Led Online Training)
- Private training at client site or Esri Canada facility
- Packaged services focused on implementation (ideal for smaller organizations)
- Related Esri Canada travel and per diem expenses
*Unused Learning and Services credits and Strategic Advisory hours expire on your AP anniversary date.
**Any project-related activities requiring a deliverable other than consulting time will be scoped, budgeted and scheduled through a separate agreement.
Your Strategic Advisor will coordinate and facilitate an annual account planning or review meeting attended by key stakeholders from Esri Canada and your organization.
- The objective of the meeting is to discuss your organization’s overall vision, business needs, goals and objectives, resulting in the development of a collaborative high-level work plan.
- There is an option to conduct the planning/review session at Esri Canada regional offices, or your offices (additional costs may be incurred for travel). However, Esri Canada technical and industry staff may only be available via conference call and/or webcast for the latter location.
- This meeting may be completed at a mutually agreed upon time during the term of the program. You will be responsible for your own travel expenses.
High-Level Work Plan
The High-Level Work Plan is a working document collaboratively developed with input from you and your Strategic Advisor. Serving as a road map to drive collaboration and technical enablement, the primary objective of the document is to outline your organization’s GIS vision, goals and objectives, as well as the recommended activities to realize them.
Collaborate with other subscribers and Esri experts to get insight and ask questions. Hear essential technology updates that you need to know to stay at the forefront of Esri technology. Learn how others are using the program to support their key initiatives and the impact it’s making in their organizations.
To customize the AP for your organization, you may also select from several optional components tailored to meet your needs:
- Custom Application Support Services – technical support for your custom-developed GIS applications
- Premium Support Services
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.