Is your organization struggling to align your business strategy and location strategy? Are you looking for ways to leverage location to transform how your products and services are delivered?
Take advantage of Esri Canada’s Management Consulting services.
Designed for executives and managers, this service can help you transform your business through location by providing access to knowledgeable strategy and planning consultants, who can help establish your location strategy.
Align your business strategy, capabilities and processes with the optimal mix of GIS applications, content and infrastructure.
Establish a system of control that ensures the effective and efficient deployment of your GIS investment.
Develop the organizational capabilities, resources and skills required to support and enable your GIS.
Build a transformative roadmap that defines the short and long-term objectives, and practical steps for realizing your GIS ambitions.
With Esri Canada’s Management Consulting services, you’ll gain access to:
- Knowledgeable and qualified management consultants experienced with location-based technologies and strategic planning who can help you develop your location strategy
- A strong portfolio of location-focused intellectual property, management tools and frameworks that help minimize risk
- A structured, value-focused engagement methodology that ensures project success
- GIS subject matter experts and industry leaders from Esri and our industry partners who can provide expert advice
- An extensive enterprise GIS customer base that you can use for peer comparison
We’ll help you assess your current business and technology conditions and identify location-based opportunities and challenges.
We’ll work with you to develop a transformative vision that drives location-based value across your organization, based on proven industry best practices.
Leveraging our extensive technology and business expertise, we’ll help you create a practical and sustainable implementation and change plan that will deliver benefits for your organization now and in the future.
- Online and onsite workshops to evaluate business and technology architectures, and identify current needs and opportunities relating to location
- Maturity assessment and strategic situation analysis
- Peer comparison
- Strategic visioning
- Target business and technology architecture development
- Gap analysis and initiative priority analysis
- Strategic roadmap and implementation plan
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.