Our user support philosophy is simple – to provide you with all the information and guidance you need to achieve your goals with our software. We strive to answer questions and resolve problems efficiently, provide timely information about new software developments and enhancements, build self-help resources, and foster an enduring relationship with customers long after purchase.
If you are having a problem with, or are experiencing the following:
- Installation and authorization (post install)
- Error messages
- Software crash
- Software not operating as expected/documented
- Incorrect or missing software documentation
- Other technical issues regarding the use of your Esri software
If you are having a problem with, or have questions about:
- Managing your software
- Participating in the Esri Canada Software Maintenance Program
- Requesting software updates
- Registering your product and requesting/transferring license files
- Creating or accessing an Esri Global Account
- Your invoice, sales order, or maintenance renewal
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.