The Esri Canada Software Maintenance Program Policy document describes Esri Canada’s cost-effective and comprehensive program that includes technical support, software updates and many other benefits. This allows you and your organization to keep up with the latest software technology developments, take advantage of usability improvements and manage software licenses more easily. Typically, maintenance for the first year is automatically included when you purchase a qualifying software product license.
Many of Esri's products offer a two-tiered maintenance program structure. If you have more than one license of a particular software product, you can take advantage of the two-tiered program that offers primary and secondary maintenance subscriptions.
Primary and secondary maintenance is offered for both concurrent use and single use software licenses, primarily for ArcGIS Desktop core software and ArcGIS Desktop extensions.
Being part of the Esri Software Maintenance Program provides you with:
- New releases, patches and software updates to keep your Esri products current
- Technical Support, assistance from skilled and experienced analysts
- Complimentary registrations to the annual Esri User Conference (where applicable)
- Automatic consideration for Esri's Software Beta Program to preview and test software prior to general release
- Subscriptions to ArcNorth News, ArcNews and ArcUser
- Advanced and exclusive notification of software promotions, when offered
Learn more about the Maintenance Program Benefits.
Esri Canada provides Canadian licensees with maintenance and support services for eligible Geocortex software products. This delivers utmost convenience as you have a single point of contact for all your technical support needs for both Geocortex and ArcGIS products. There’s no need to first isolate the issue to either Geocortex or ArcGIS, just call or log your issue with Esri Canada technical support.
The license of eligible Geocortex products includes one year of initial maintenance and technical support. At the end of the initial maintenance and support period, you can enroll in an annual maintenance subscription program. Find out what’s included in the Esri Canada Maintenance Program for Latitude Geographics Geocortex products.