Get a comprehensive introduction to ArcGIS platform components and capabilities. In this course, you explore ArcGIS apps used for mapping and visualization, data collection and management, spatial analytics along with and collaboration and sharing. Discover how the ArcGIS platform helps organizations address common business challenges and apply location-based insights to streamline operations and improve decision making.
- New users
- GIS professionals
- Map and analyze business data using ArcGIS apps and tools
- Create and share data, web maps and web apps using an ArcGIS portal
- Streamline field data collection workflows
- Configure web apps and dashboards to monitor field operations in real time
- ArcGIS Pro 2.1 (Basic, Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Online
- Collector for ArcGIS (Windows)
- Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
- ArcGIS Maps for Office
Some familiarity with GIS concepts may be helpful. For those new to GIS, completion of the free web course Getting Started with GIS is recommended but not required.
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.