Learn essential concepts and a standard workflow you can apply to any spatial analysis project. You will work with a variety of ArcGIS tools to explore, analyze and produce reliable information from data. Course exercises use an Advanced license of ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS 3D Analyst, ArcGIS Spatial Analyst and ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst.
- Higher education educators
- GIS analysts
- GIS technical leads
- Use interpolation and regression analysis to explain why patterns occur and predict how patterns will change
- Prepare data and choose appropriate tools and settings for an analysis
- Examine features and distribution patterns within an area of interest and identify optimal locations using 2D and 3D analysis tools
- Quantify spatial patterns using spatial statistics and analyze change over time to identify emerging hot spots
- ArcGIS Pro 2.1 (Advanced)
- ArcGIS 3D Analyst
- ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst
- ArcGIS Spatial Analyst
- ArcGIS Online
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.