This course introduces GIS concepts and ArcGIS tools used to visualize real-world features, discover patterns and communicate information. Using ArcMap and ArcGIS Online, you will work with GIS maps, explore data and analyze maps and data as you learn fundamental concepts that underlie GIS technology.
Note: Course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.6 software for use during class.
- New users
- Data editors
- GIS database designers
- GIS managers
- Find and organize geographic data and other content for a mapping project
- Display features on a GIS map and access information about them
- Perform spatial analysis to answer questions
- Share GIS maps and analysis results
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.7 (Basic, Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Online
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.