Learn a standard workflow you can apply to any spatial analysis project. You will perform different types of analyses to efficiently create reliable results that support informed decision making. This course uses ArcGIS Desktop Advanced (ArcMap) and some exercises use tools in the ArcGIS Spatial Analyst extension.
Note: Course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.6 software for use during class.
- GIS analysts
- GIS technical leads
- Automate analysis tasks using geoprocessing models
- Create a weighted suitability model to select the optimal location for a new site
- Apply spatial statistics to examine distribution patterns and identify hot spots
- Model temporal data to analyze and visualize change over time
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.7 (Advanced)
- ArcGIS Spatial Analyst
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.