This course is taught using ArcMap. If you are looking for an ArcGIS Pro course on this topic, see Managing Geospatial Data in ArcGIS.
Note: This course is taught using ArcGIS Desktop Advanced. Course concepts apply to file-based and multiuser geodatabases and to ArcGIS 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.6 software for use during class.
- Data editors
- GIS technical leads
- GIS database designers
- Database administrators
- Organize geodatabase data for display and editing
- Add rules and behaviours to ensure the spatial and attribute integrity of geographic data
- Use a template data model for geodatabase design
- Create a geodata service to share a geodatabase with desktop, web and mobile users
10.4, 10.5, 10.6
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.6 (Advanced)
- Some course exercises use the ArcGIS Server component of ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.