This course is taught using ArcGIS Pro. If you are looking for an ArcMap course on this topic, see Building Geodatabases.
- Data editors
- GIS technical leads
- GIS database designers
- Create a geodatabase, explore schema options and evaluate appropriate data models
- Add data to a geodatabase, edit feature geometry and attributes and create a mosaic dataset to store and disseminate imagery
- Define data rules and relationships to simplify data editing and ensure data integrity
- Configure access to an enterprise geodatabase and create a versioned feature class to allow multiple concurrent editors
10.6, 10.7, 10.8
- ArcGIS Pro 2.5 (Standard Or Advanced)
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.