Master essential geodatabase concepts and acquire the skills you need to create a geodatabase, add data to it and model the real-world spatial relationships inherent to your data. You will learn how to take advantage of geodatabase features that ensure the integrity of your GIS data over time.
This course is taught using ArcMap. If you are looking for an ArcGIS Pro course on this topic, see Managing Geospatial Data in ArcGIS.
Note: This course is taught using ArcGIS Desktop Advanced. Course concepts apply to file-based and multiuser geodatabases and to ArcGIS 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.6 software for use during class.
- Data editors
- GIS technical leads
- GIS database designers
- Database administrators
- Organize geodatabase data for display and editing
- Add rules and behaviours to ensure the spatial and attribute integrity of geographic data
- Use a template data model for geodatabase design
- Create a geodata service to share a geodatabase with desktop, web and mobile users
10.4, 10.5, 10.6
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.6 (Advanced)
- Some course exercises use the ArcGIS Server component of ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.