Prepare to successfully create a multiuser geodatabase to store and manage your organization's geographic data. Learn about the multiuser geodatabase architecture, configuration options and techniques to efficiently load data, assign user privileges and maintain performance over time.
Note: Course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.6 software for use during class. During course exercises, you may work with the RDBMS product that is relevant for your organization (Oracle Database 11g Express Edition, Microsoft SQL Server or PostgreSQL).
- GIS technical leads
- GIS database designers
- Database administrators
- Create a multiuser geodatabase
- Load and update data in a multiuser geodatabase
- Apply best practices to optimize geodatabase performance
10.4, 10.5, 10.6
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.6 (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 (Standard or Advanced)
- PostgreSQL 9.5
- Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2014
- Oracle Database 11g Express Edition
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.