This course teaches how to streamline data validation to quickly identify features that do not meet your organization’s quality requirements. You will gain hands-on experience configuring and running automated data checks to holistically manage and track the status of errors throughout the quality control process.
- Define data quality requirements
- Perform automated and semi-automated validation
- Compile and track data quality results
- Review and assess data quality
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.6 (Advanced)
- ArcGIS Data Reviewer
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Reader
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.