Learn a sound versioning workflow that minimizes disruption to editors, ensures the integrity of your organization's GIS data, and integrates well with existing business workflows. This course explores a variety of versioned editing workflows and examines how versioning decisions impact data accuracy and database performance.
Note: Course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.6 software for use during class.
- GIS technical leads
- GIS database designers
- Database administrators
- Design a versioning workflow that meets your organization's needs
- Load data into a versioned feature class
- Manage multiple geodatabase versions
- Monitor and maintain database performance in a versioned editing environment
10.4, 10.5, 10.6
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.6 (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 (Standard or Advanced)
- Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2014
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.