This course explores the techniques and functionalities available to optimize the use of LiDAR data with ArcGIS software. Participants will learn how to integrate and manage LiDAR point cloud data with LAS and mosaic datasets. Learning how to visualize and perform analysis in 2D/3D with tools available with the ArcGIS for Desktop or ArcGIS Pro 3D Analyst extension and also how to best serve the LiDAR data through web services. By developing LiDAR data management strategies with ArcGIS, participants will be able to help support the decision-making process in their organization.
- Use the LAS dataset to begin viewing your LiDAR point cloud
- Create rasters from the point cloud using the mosaic dataset
- Share LiDAR based products via web services
- Optimize LAS files through compression
10.4, 10.5, 10.6
- ArcGIS 10.x for Desktop (Advanced) or ArcGIS Pro
- Extension ArcGIS 3D Analyst
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.