This course explores the techniques and functionalities available to optimize the use of LiDAR data with ArcGIS 10.x for Desktop. Participants will learn how to integrate and manage LiDAR point cloud data with LAS, TIN and mosaic datasets as well as how to visualize and perform analysis in 2D/3D with the tools available with the ArcGIS for Desktop 3D Analyst extension. By developing LiDAR data management strategies with ArcGIS, participants will be able to help support the decision-making process in their organization.
GIS analysts and other experienced ArcGIS for Desktop users who need to optimize the use of LiDAR data in their organization.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explore LiDAR data
- Use LAS, TIN and mosaic datasets
- Perform analysis using LiDAR data
- Integrate LiDAR data with other operational layers
- Use different techniques to visualize LiDAR data
10.4, 10.5, 10.6
- ArcGIS 10.x for Desktop (Advanced)
- ArcGIS for Desktop extensions (ArcGIS 3D Analyst)
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.