Explore realistic scenarios as you learn a standard analysis workflow that will provide deeper insight into how location impacts public safety incidents, trends and operations. Working primarily with ArcGIS Pro, you will explore tools and techniques to visualize and quantify public safety data, then share your analysis results using easy-to-understand maps and apps. This course is ideal for crime analysts and other public safety professionals in law enforcement, homeland security, emergency management and related fields.
- Evaluate and prepare data from a variety of sources to support an analysis project
- Apply spatial statistics tools to identify patterns, hot spots and clusters
- Apply analytical techniques to predict behaviour and impact of public safety phenomena
- Share analysis results with decision makers and stakeholders
- ArcGIS Pro 2.4 (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Online
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.