- Navigating and understanding the Cityworks homepage
- Interacting with the map and leveraging its features
- Processing case workflows to complete reviews, issue permits and perform inspection
- Explore available search capabilities
- View and export reports
- Understand how the Cityworks homepage functions (from the perspective of PLL)
- Work through all the map functionality such as searching property history, location of existing applications and creating applications from the map.
- Create an application for a permit or license, link the application to a GIS parcel and process the application by performing tasks.
- Search and update permit or license applications.
- Understand reporting functionality
- Cityworks Software (V 15.4)
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.