ArcGIS Utility Network Management, an extension to ArcGIS Enterprise, provides robust tools to model, visualize, edit and analyze complex utility networks. This course—for GIS professionals who need to maintain, analyze or manage electric, gas or water networks—provides a comprehensive overview of the utility network architecture, configuration and functionalities. Learn about the latest capabilities that organizations can leverage to better manage network assets, minimize network disruptions and quickly respond to outages.
- Create a utility network, maintain assets within the network and configure rules to accurately model connectivity and data relationships
- Apply a standard workflow to create and edit network features and components while maintaining data integrity
- Perform network tracing to identify the source of a disruption and impacted customers
- Create and share a diagram to dynamically visualize the network
- Better understand the target of your organization’s network transformation roadmap
- ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7 (Advanced)
- ArcGIS Pro 2.4 (Advanced)
- ArcGIS Utility Network Management
Need help choosing a product? Have a question about pricing or support?
Let’s connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.